Q: I can't see any options to play in the Front End, what do I do?
This can be caused by either a network error or a banned account.
Once you have tried all the solutions provided in connection problem articles for network errors (since bans are permanent and appeal isn't possible) please contact our CS team for further instructions, they will also need the following information:
- Take a screenshot of any error messages displayed (or upload a video and provide a link to it).
- Note down as much information around the issue
- What was happening which may have lead to the crash?
- How was the game terminated? (Instantly closed, became non-responsive etc.)
- Attach the "launch.log" file, located here by default: %systemdrive%\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ShooterGame\Logs (You can sort the folder by "Date Created" to identify the correct log file easily Attach any corresponding .dmp file in the same folder (If the "Date Created" matches the log file), .dmp files are not created for every type of crash so there may not be one.)